We appreciate your time and strive to quickly and accurately provide answers to your questions.
Choose the topic:
1. How to register?
2. How to change a size of photos on Mac Book?
3. How to change a size of photos on Windows?
- Double-click on the image you want to resize to view it the Photos app. If it is not a default app for opening photos – you can right-click on the image and select Open with > Photos.
- Next click three dots in the top-right corner and select ‘Resize’.
- Select ‘Define custom dimensions‘ to set a new width and height of your image.
- Then click ‘Save resized copy‘ and you’ll get a resized copy of the picture.